Say goodbye to chopping, stacking, and hauling wood. A gas fireplace provides you with efficient, continuous heat with an elegant, modern design.
Enjoy The Benefits
- Constant, consistent heat at the flick of a switch
- No need to chop wood or clean a chimney
- Efficiently zone heat the room you’re in
- Stylish styles & designs with natural-looking logs
Designed with care and precision, Continental provides you with reliable and innovative fireplace solutions.
With more than 40 years behind the name, Kingsman gas fireplaces are renowned for their complete safety and Canadian craftsmanship.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many factors contribute to the cost of installing a new gas fireplace, including the model, log sets, burners, and gas line. Because no two homes are the exact same, no two installations are the same. Our interactive quoting tool will get you started and help clarify the cost for you.
We understand that a gas fireplace and installation are a substantial investment in your home. That’s why we offer a 12 month deferral, or 5.99% interest for 60 months (you own the equipment!) CLICK HERE to get started.
Though gas fireplaces are efficient and low-maintenance, they still should be serviced every year they are in use. It‘s best to get your fireplace checked each fall, but we can schedule a visit on a day and time that works best for you
A remote control enhances the simplicity and comfort of your gas fireplace. We can add it to your installation or retrofit your current system.
Here is a basic gas fireplace cleaning process:
- Turn off the gas valve. Be sure to let the burners cool completely.
- Vacuum out any dust and debris from around the fireplace and vents.
- Open the fireplace door(s). Dust off the gas logs and grates.
- Clean the glass doors with an approved fireplace glass cleaner and paper towels. Avoid using standard glass or window cleaner.